Control your system remotely with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Controlling your security and automation system remotely over the Internet from your smartphone and laptop increases convenience, security and your peace of mind.
- Check to make sure you remembered to lock your doors and arm your security alarm from anywhere, any time.
- Actually lock your doors and arm your security alarm using your phone or laptop from anywhere, any time.
- Receive instant notifications on your phone that tell you exactly who unlocked your door or disarmed your security alarm and when they did it.
- Use your phone or laptop to unlock your doors and disarm your security alarm to let visitors in from anywhere, any time.
- Unlock your front door, disarm you security alarm and turn on your lights from in your car as you pull in the driveway.
When you have this kind of remote control the possibilities are endless and this is only the beginning. Everything we do at suretyCAM with a focus on the Internet and your ability to have complete remote control from anywhere, any time.
Burglars aren’t the only threat to your home or business.
suretyCAM lets you monitor and receive alerts for all types of activity at your property – not just alarms.
With suretyCAM, you can create customized sensor alerts based on the specific activities and threats you want to monitor at your property. You can even specify time frames during which notifications should be active, so you get exactly the information you want, when you want it.
Monitor Activity at the Office
Because of recent after-house theft by office personnel, Dr. Martin now monitors her clinic’s medical supplies cabinet. She receives a text message alert if the cabinet is opened between 7:00pm and 10:00pm, when she isn’t at work but others still have access to the building.
Monitor Activity in Your Home
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are notified by email at work if the liquor cabinet is accessed between 3:00pm and 5:30pm Monday-Friday, when the nanny is supposed to be waiting their son at home.