Interactive Security Solutions for Your Business
Stay Secure. Stay Connected.
As a business owner, you need to keep your business property secure, make sure your employees are safe, and maintain costs, among many other responsibilities. Use suretyCAM to deter burglary, theft and vandalism at your property and to make sure things run smoothly in your absence.
Rest assured with proven protection
- Benefit from wireless GSM technology that provides a secure and reliable connection to your business’ security system.
- Get always-on protection you can trust, even if the Internet goes down or an intruder cuts the phone line.
- Stay safe with patented Crash & Smash Protection; if your security control panel is damaged in an intrusion, a signal can still be sent to the central monitoring station.
- Count on two-way voice service in the event of an emergency to immediately connect you to the central station without even picking up the phone.
Stay connected to your business
- Download free apps for your iPhone, Blackberry and Android devises to remotely control your security system.
- Manage the security of multiple businesses from a secure website – set up unique access codes for employees, search activity history and check in for updates.
- Set up arming schedules so that your system automatically arms/disarms at certain times of each day.
- Receive daily or weekly reports that show activity for your system.
See what you’ve been missing
- Watch live video from multiple cameras right from your computer or smartphone.
- Set up motion-triggered recordings in sensitive areas you’d like to monitor and get real-time video alerts when those areas area accessed.
- Connect wireless cameras via broadband and utilize secure off-site video storage that cannot be tampered with.
- Retrofit existing analog cameras and DVRs with the suretyCAM Video Server.
emPower Energy Management
- Customize setting, automate schedules and remotely control lights, thermostats and door locks.
- Reduce energy usage by setting the lights in the back room to turn off whenever the back door is closed.
- Set up one code to lock the rear door and automatically arm your security system.
- Create lock code options for employees — stop giving our extra keys.